The Simple Woman's Daybook - 20 August 2011

FOR TODAY - Saturday, 20th August 2011, 17:25pm

Outside my window... a blue sky.

I am thinking... about how and when I'm going to defrost the freezer.  I need to ask family and friends to make room for some of the food in their freezers for a couple of days so I can get on with it.

I am thankful... for my friends - that they know that my priority is here with Ced and they understand and are still there for me.

I am learning ... still learning scales and the trickier passages in the exam music. 

In the kitchen... there are pork chops, potatoes and vegetables for our evening meal.

I am wearing... t shirt and skirt.

I am creating... photographs. I've rediscovered my love of photography.

I am going... to  have a soak in the bath and then prepare the evening meal.

I am wondering... the same as last week - about a new camera, how I can save the money and how long it will take me.

I am reading... 'The Distant Hours' by Kate Morton.

I am hoping... that we can get together with Julie and the girls to celebrate Rheanna's 21st and Kelsey's 18th.

I am looking forward to... lunch with Suzy, postponed from last week because I double booked myself!

I am hearing... again as last week - the cricket commentary on the TV.

Around the house... it is definitely tidier.  Every room, except the conservatory, is tidied and just needs to be hoovered and dusted, etc.

I am pondering... nothing in particular.

One of my favorite things... sunflowers.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Lunch with Suzy on Wednesday, a photography session around town (depending on the weather), doctors appointment.

Here is a picture I am sharing ...

today's blue sky
















If you'd like to see other daybooks, or take part yourself, please visit this site.

Comments

Popular Posts