Sunday, 25 September 2011

Slim Down Sunday 8




Goal: To change my lifestyle and in doing so, lose weight and increase fitness.

Pounds lost: I don't know - I'm not weighing. I've been measuring myself (waist, bust, hips, left upper arm and left thigh) and have so far lost just over 1 inch from every measurement since I started.

How it's gone this week: So so.  I've been sticking to the smaller portions and apart from one day I've cut out all between meal snacks.  My fluid intake has been better: on non-teaching days there is no problem in drinking enough and on teaching days I have done a lot better but haven't managed to reach my target.  Still no exercise!

Plan for this week: Continue with the current plan: plenty of fluids, calories in/out balance and be more active.

To see how others are getting on, or to join in yourself, visit Slim Down Sunday at this site.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eileen,

    You should treat yourself to a stylish water bottle. It'd be easier to get your liquid intake if you have a bottle you love to carry around. :-) Sounds like overall you are doing great! Yay!

    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing really well Eileen.

    Hope that you are having a good Tuesday.


    x Fiona

    ReplyDelete