Project 365 - week 13

085/365: Red sky at night, shepherd's delight.

086/365: I bought these books for my sister on our birthday last year and she has loaned them to me so that I can read them again.  They were our favourites when we were children.

087/365: I took loads of photos of Ragbag and Wriggle when they visited today.  This is one of my favourites of Ragbag.













088/365: Had to take the day off work and eventually resorted to medication!

089/365: A misty start to the day (it was actually a lot mistier in real life, but for some reason the photo doesn't show that).

090/365: I had to teach in a different room today in my Friday school where we had this amazing wizard as our audience.

091/365: I spent the afternoon helping Lauren with her art homework - she needed to use my camera.  We were accompanied by the sounds of Rheanna and Alex playing 'Guitar Hero'.

Comments

  1. Hi Eileen, oh thank you for finding that, it definately does look like an aster. I looked it up in my book and it said that aster means patience. So there you go. Thanks again - I really appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I have saved the flower gallery site to favourites for future reference. :)
    Hope you are feeling a bit better now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts