19/52: Take Part in an Online Swap

One of my 52 things was to take part in an online swap. One slight problem was that I didn't know how to find out about them - I kept reading about them when it was too late to join in.  However, luck was on my side and I happened across the 'Jar of Love' swap, organised by Katie at Booty-full Things, in plenty of time so I signed up for it.

The idea was to fill a jar with as many things as possible.  I was partnered with Gill at Dosie Rosie and this is what was in the jar I sent to her ...

.... and this is what was in the jar she sent me.  I love the ladybirds, especially the teeny tiny one.  Thanks Gill.

I really enjoyed doing this and and some stage I will take part in another swap.

Comments

  1. I love how all these cute little things can fit into a jar!.
    Enjoy your Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely swap and you both did so well. Such a great idea too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts