Lauren

It's turned out to be a good day after all.  This morning was drab with lots of rain showers and I'd given up all hope of being able to take any photographs today.  Lauren had volunteered to be my model so despite the fact that it wasn't looking too promising we went out this afternoon, mainly to decide on locations if the rain didn't stop.

It did brighten up ... too much really, not brilliant for what I wanted to do ... but I did get this lovely one of Lauren.
Hoping to get round to all your blogs later.  Sorry everyone, I'm really behind with commenting on all your posts ... I'll try to catch up by the weekend.

Comments

  1. She is such a pretty girl.

    Glad that you both got out today.

    Lovely photo.

    x Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just go girl...do as you need. We will all be here when you are able. Cute model and the sun light is very pretty on her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely picture of Lauren, she is a really pretty girl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts