Advent Calendar Day 11


I'm not sure that polar bears count as Christmassy but they were part of the seasonal decorations at the garden centre.  It was a fantastic display - they were animated and, although the photo hasn't really captured it, they were quite lifelike.
 
I'm sorry that I haven't been commenting on all your posts.  I haven't been too well and now have about 10 days of scheduled hospital tests, starting today.  This and the next 7 posts are scheduled to appear daily (so fingers crossed that it works) and I'll be round to comment when I'm back home later next week.

Comments

  1. I think polar bears are becoming part of the Christmas scene - especially when they look this cute. Take care, hope all goes well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the test Eileen, if you need any logistical support please shout x x
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're lovely, and I think I have seen polar bears in quite a few Christmas scenes recently. Hope all goes well at hospital : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics, and take care.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful polar bears and yes a very jolly snowman :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts