Sealed Pot [2]

I haven't saved very much at all but am quite impressed that I managed to save anything at all considering it is the Christmas week!

The Sealed Pot 
  • Saving small change in a piggy bank: Last week it weighed 819gms.  Today it weighs 841gms.
  • Save the Change: 75p - I was expecting this to be a tiny amount as I've only used my debit card on two occasions. 
  • Saving money left over from weekly pocket money: I didn't spend any of it as I'm saving for the next three weeks to buy a set of books, so nothing to add to the pot.
  • Saving money left over from weekly food and petrol budgets: This part doesn't start until 2014.
  • Gifts/unexpected savings: Nil

Saving Account
  • Gifts/unexpected savings: £50 of garden centre vouchers (Christmas presents)


Linking with Saving for Travel

Comments

Popular Posts