Share Your World 2014: Week 16

I'm linking up for the first time with Cee's 'Share Your World' meme.
   
 
How many places have you lived? You can share the number of physical residences and/or the number of cities.  I'm now in my 13th home - I think that's right, I keep getting a different answer every time I try to count them up, and then there's the added confusion of having lived at the same address more than once but with other moves in between.  They've all been in either Trowbridge, Torquay or Plymouth.
 
What type of music relaxes you the most? Lately it's been classical music. I've been listening to it exclusively for the past year; prior to this my answer would have been 'anything and everything', but at the moment I can't settle with anything other than classical.
 
If you could instantly become fluent in another language, what would that language be and why?  For practical reasons (that it would make my job a lot easier) I'd opt for Polish as this would help me overcome the language barrier in a couple of my schools.  If I wasn't being practical, then I'd opt for Latin so that I could easily translate some of the historical documents I come across when I'm researching family trees.  And just because it is so important in the development of our own language.
 
If you could fly or breathe under water what would you prefer?  Fly!  I'd take my camera with me and take some amazing aerial shots.  Imagine the freedom......
 
Bonus question:  What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? I'm grateful for the break from school over the last couple of weeks.  I was desperately in need of a rest and the time to recharge my batteries.  I'm looking forward to seeing my garden evolve, a week long trip to Cornwall in May and a couple of film nights I have organised with my niece.

Comments

Popular Posts