This week the Tuesday Ten team have asked us to think about our lifetime bucket list and list 'Ten Things You Want to do Before you Die'.
1. The first one is easy - I want to see the Northern Lights. If it all goes to plan I hope to combine this experience with the next two things on this list!
|Image courtesy of Blamethechicken at FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
2. This is the one place I've always wanted to visit ... Iceland, which luckily is a good place to see the Northern Lights!
|Image courtesy of CNaene at FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
3. And when I'm in Iceland I'm also hoping to be able to go whale watching.
|Image courtesy of Richard Hedrick at FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
4. Closer to home, I want to climb to the top of the dome in St Pauls Cathedral.
|Image courtesy of Vichaya Kiatying-Angsulee at FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
5. I'd love to go on a cruise, probably a river cruise along the Danube.
|Image courtesy of Gualberto107 at FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
6. One day I want to walk behind a waterfall, maybe in the Lake District or in Wales.
|Image courtesy of lkunl at FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
7. I've been interested in the Kennet and Avon Canal for most of my life and one day I'd like to walk its entire length.
8. One of the personal achievements on my list is to complete the photography degree I started when Ced was ill. It's still on hold for me to say I'm ready to restart ... I just have to let them know.
|Image courtesy of scottchan at FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
9. Another personal achievement would be to get to grade 8 standard on the piano. I don't necessarily want to sit the exam but I'd love to achieve that level of playing.
10. The final entry on this list, although my full list is a lot longer, is to complete my research on the family tree ... well, as much as it is possible to say that this sort of research is ever complete!