Winter Photographic Scavenger Hunt | December Linky

December is a busy time for everyone but in this lull between the Christmas and New Year celebrations I thought I'd add a linky so that we can see how we're all getting on with the Winter Photographic Scavenger Hunt
 
Today I'm sharing some photos for No 3 - ornate door knocker. These were found when I was wandering around Bradford on Avon - if you're short like me, the problem is lack of height which means photographing from a low angle!
 



 
My other Winter Scavenger Hunt posts can be found by following these links:
 
How are you all getting on?  Please add a link to your scavenger hunt posts so that we can see your photos and leave lots of encouraging comments! It's not too late to join in.  The closing date for the Winter Photographic Scavenger Hunt is March 21st 2015 - click here to find the full list.
 
 
 

Comments

  1. Great knockers Eileen (no pun intended) x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joy. You say the nicest things!! xx

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to door knocker hunting walk in January

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy said it lol I am getting there slowly, have put some on fb but will do a blog post and link up. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOps seem to have added my link twice sorry lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll forgive you. I'll edit the list to remove the duplicate link. x

      Delete
  5. Great photos Eileen - I am off to find some door knockers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts