22/365: Pictures


When I moved in to this house we managed to find some of my pictures and these were put up in the living room, dining room and bedroom.  Lots of searching through boxes, but I just couldn't find the other pictures so the rest of the house has been looking very bare.  So frustrating, as more than anything else, I think that it starts to feel like home when you put the pictures up.
 
Well today I happened across some more of my pictures, and yes, they were in a place that has been searched numerous times - isn't that always the way!  Guess what I'll be doing this weekend!

Comments

  1. Look forward to seeing them up, the black and white looks interesting. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eilleen you will put the pictures on the walls of the rooms. Your House will look great!
    Hugs Ailime

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts