24/365: High Finance!


Sorry about the quality of the photo but it'll have to do for today.  The camera battery is being recharged and I won't have time to redo the photo afterwards.
 
Today is a different sort of decluttering and sorting out, forced on me because I needed to complete my tax return. Apart from the Internet quitting on me and having to re-input all the information over again, twice, the online form has been completed and submitted.  Relieved as I am that it is over for another year, I've decided to take the time to get more organised with this aspect of my life.  While the requirements are still fresh in my head, I'm rejigging my own Excel spread sheet so that the figures I update weekly will give me the cumulative figures I need for the tax return at the end of the year.  I've been meaning to do this for years but never had the time when I was looking after Ced. 
 
I'm also reviewing my budget.  I use the BudgetBrain app as my starting point as it is very detailed and makes me consider expenses that I always forget!  I don't save my information on there though - I create my own spread sheet to keep an eye on my spending.    

Comments

Popular Posts