25/365: Scissors


Sorry, it's another rubbish photo!  I'm still dealing with sorting out the finances so had to hunt around for a decluttering photo for today.

I've opted for the scissor collection that I didn't know I had.  These are the ones I've found so far ... I know there are more, quite a few more in fact, because I haven't found the other dressmaking shears, pinking shears, kitchen scissors or the crafting snips.  And there's bound to be lots he had hoarded away, something you come to accept when you have a hoarder for a partner!  I just hadn't appreciated quite how many there are as they aren't normally kept together.
 
They're not all staying but I'll make the final decision when I find the rest.   

Comments

  1. You can never have enough scissors Eileen, mine tend to disappear - especially when the girls are in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to get Alan to clean mine as I'm a real messy scrapper x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Karen, you can never have too many pairs of scissors, I have them in (almost) every room, and I hide my very special, still razor sharp after 30 years dressmaking scissors and pinking shears to make sure no-one uses them but me.
    Joy x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. No you can never have to many scissors. My orange handled Fiskars scissors are only used by me, and if husband says can I borrow the scissors, I question him as to what he will be cutting with them, and he has to show me!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. I inherited a biscuit tin full of scissors and thought about disposing of them. Then my daughter did a craft thing with her guides and borrowed the tin. She will now inherit them from me, I am hoping that this will happen before I die LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't have enough scissors. Mine tended to disappear, but since I established a rule for putting them back in a certain place it works and there is always a pair of scissors available.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Eileen, that original idea photograph collection of scissors! You know I have some scattered and just now realized that I have a lots of them!l;))! Beautiful and original photo! Huhs, Ailime

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with the others who have commented above that one can never have too many pairs of scissors! :D I have several pairs, but, I can never find a pair when I need them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the end I only kept three pairs and the rest went to friends. I always keep them in the one place so never have any problems finding them ... she says smugly!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts