Sunday, 8 February 2015

I'm Following a Tree | February 2015



I'm Following a Tree

My tree doesn't really look much different; just a few more catkins and buds, but no significant changes to how it was last month.  I photographed this in the late afternoon so had to take the photo from the opposite side to last time, to avoid shooting straight into the sun.  This means that I haven't been able to avoid the houses or the cardboard box that someone has abandoned by the footpath, but the plus side of photographing at this time on a winter's afternoon is that I was lucky enough to capture the glow of the sun on the branches in a couple of the shots.
 
As there are no changes to report, I'll shut up and let you enjoy the photos!


 






I'm Following a Tree is organised by Lucy Corrander at Loose and Leafy

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos Lucy, my trees do not show much change either. I'll be posting photos this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Signs if life so spring on its way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eileen these are super close up shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I love that bark! Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great photos - they say a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Along with the others - what wonderful photos. Examining a tree before its leaves arrive is a good idea. It's easier to see its structure. Sometimes I think trees in full leaf are trees wearing camouflage. And as for houses - they help give an idea of size and context. Really enjoyable post.

    ReplyDelete