Relaxing at Home


Thank you so much for all your comments and word of encouragement after my post yesterday ... you were all correct ... today has most definitely been better that yesterday.

I didn't have to work this morning so turned off the alarm and slept in until about half past eight. Then I pottered about home until it was time to leave for my afternoon school, where I run a recorder club and teach four classes.  I called into the library on the way home to collect a book I'd reserved and actually managed to get a parking space - almost unheard of! - and was home in the warm by 4 o'clock. 
 
I had the rest of yesterday's takeaway for my evening meal - chicken madras, rice, onion bhajis and chapatis - and am now curled up on the sofa, just enjoying the peace and quiet and watching the shadows cast by the candles.  Later on I'll read some more of my latest book, The Book of Summers by Emylia Hall, which I'm about a third of the way through and am really enjoying, and then I'll take myself off to bed for another early night.  I'm going to see War Horse at the Bristol Hippodrome tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts