Thursday, 7 May 2015

127/365: Keeping to the Routine


Well today is proving to be a bit of a wash out - every time I try to go outside, it rains! It's unlikely I'll be able to catch up with my photos today.
 
On the plus side, I'm sticking to my routine.  I went shopping first thing this morning as planned, although the getting wet part wasn't in the plan!  When I've finished writing this post I'll put a load of washing in and then will clean the bathrooms.  I'd hoped to work in the garden this afternoon but that will have to wait for better weather.

2 comments:

  1. We could use a little of that rain here (and in California too :) But it isn't "fun" if you are trying to get things done that involve outside. I like to have my routine, especially with cleaning the house; I do a little every day so then it doesn't feel too overwhelming. I recently settled my 4 year house cleaning strike (my next blog post LOL) so it is actually nice to clean up these days :)

    I hope you get a bit of sun soon!

    betty

    ReplyDelete