143/365: Lighthouse (unedited)


Today has been amazing.  I've taken in so much information that my brain has gone on strike and I'm going to visit the Land of Nod just as soon as I've published this post.
 
Day one of the course started at 10:00am and it was 10:30pm by the time I got back to the hotel.  In that time I took eight photos at 8 different locations, which may not sound that impressive but each photo was properly thought out and I've learned to use functions on the camera that I've never used before, plus a bit of experimenting thrown in. 
 
This is one of the photos, straight out of the camera - tomorrow morning I'll be learning how the use Photoshop for post camera editing so I'll post the end result tomorrow.

Comments

  1. That sounds like an excellent course. Pleased to hear you are enjoying it. I really like the photo as it is but am intrigued to see how it comes up in the final edit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good day and a long one. I look forward to seeing more. I too think it is a lovely photo as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cool photo; it will be interesting to see what it looks like after you photoshop it.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Echoing above comments, that's a great photo, really looking forward to seeing what you do with it. Enjoy today. Joy x x (I might be picking your brains when you get back home :-) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm keen to see how it looks after being Photoshopped! I'm pleased with it as it is but C made it clear that the photos as they were at the end of yesterday were not how they'd finish up so not to be disappointed with what I had taken.

      Delete
  5. I just love the colour banding of the sky and sea. It shows so clearly how the sea reflects the colour of the sky

    ReplyDelete
  6. A long day but worth it, I am looking forward to seeing the photoshopped results.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have to echo what everyone else has said. Really look forward to hearing how today went. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! this is absolutely wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts