On Friday


going for an early morning walk and getting wet through, but still enjoying it
*
getting home and having a soak in the bath; loving that feeling of being warm and cosy indoors while it rains outside
*
collecting my car with its brand new MOT certificate (after forking out £209!)
*
watching the rain stop and the sun come out, allowing me to play with my new camera, a Canon 7D, in the garden this afternoon
 (this photo is the best one so far although it isn't perfectly sharp, but I'm putting that down to the windy conditions!)
*
getting an invite to a bring & share meal later today
*
taking time to just be in the moment

Comments

  1. Sounded like a wonderful day so far!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a pretty sharp picture. Sharper than the ones I have blogged today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good day! Glad that you got your car fixed, that is always stressful isn't it. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts