Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt | At Least Two People Wearing the Same Uniforms

Just a quick post tonight as it's late and I'm ready for my bed. 
 
I've just got back from Lacock where I've spent the evening with friends, following the Bathampton Morris Men around as they performed their dances outside three of the pubs in the village.  It's been a good evening, which also gave me the opportunity for another photo for the Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt.  Here's a photo of the Morris Men for No 17 | at least two people wearing matching outfits or uniforms.
 
Click these links to see my other photos for the Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt:
 
The First Photos | ornate door knocker, a person walking a dog, a TV satellite dish, a public restroom, bathroom or toilet, and a natural body of water.
 
The TARDIS Toilet and Other Photos | a public restroom, bathroom or toilet, a turtle, and someone holding an umbrella
 
Six More Found | a college or university, a tent, a ticket booth, architectural columns, a metal bridge, and a panoramic view
 
Been Hunting | a carousel or merry-go-round, a ticket booth, architectural columns, a traffic signal, a person walking a dog, a cellular tower, a natural body of water, and a panoramic view.
 
This Week | a person walking a dog
 
Scavenger Hunting in Exmouth | a ticket booth, a tent, a flagpole with at least three flags on it, and a metal bridge
 
 
Many thanks to Rinda for organising the hunt again this year.

Comments

  1. A great shot Eileen, I love watching Morris Dancers. I hope you enjoyed your pub crawl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good action shot! I can feel the atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hear them from here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look like they would be great entertainment!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been great to see all of your different pictures and I think that the morris men dancing is a great one to end on!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great energy shot and sounds like a fun evening

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a really nice one

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a happy group of dressed alike folks - makes me think "dance like nobody is watching".

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, just looked at all your photos so far. I found it much easier just to click on the "Scavenger" label you have set up and all the scavenger posts are displayed for me to scroll through. I use the resulting link for my link-up iyswim saves lots of clicking and stuff.
    Anyway you photos are fab. The tent and tickets and all the adorable carousels, the morris dancers are brilliant too, excellent set of snaps, well done. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of your finds are great!! I love that you keep posting them as you find them. Such a variety!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've done an awesome job of finding the right subjects! Love these dancing men.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a lot of great photos - I think the Tardis toilet is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I looks like you would have had a wonderful time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great catch for this category!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the Morris Men photo - great idea for this prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's fun seeing what people from other countries share, and this photo is stunning. Not just a great action shot, but lovely costumes, too.

    I enjoyed the other photos, and of course the Tardis has to be my favorite! Wonderful photos and great shot of the "inside" too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a FUN shot for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I remember seeing a group like this in London and I had no idea what they were about until I looked them up.
    Great photos.
    Thanks for joining the link up
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, Morris Dancers!!! Great capture!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is super!!

    I joined in this time around and posted my finds. If you'd care to stop by for a visit, I'd love your company!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Superb shot of the Morris Dancers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts