Photo Pairs

A slightly different pair today, but one I'm very excited about.  Here's

BOOKS & PLAYS
PAST STORY & FUTURE STORY
 

Guess who's booked tickets to see the new Harry Potter plays next year?
 
Thanks to Helena for organising this weekly link up.
 
Oh, and just to say that I many not be online for the next few days as my laptop is going away to be rebuilt.  Hopefully, lots of the annoying little niggles will then be sorted. He's peering over my shoulder as I type this, tapping his foot - I think he wants me to hurry up!

Comments

  1. exciting - I'm intrigued to see where she takes all those lovely characters next

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting!!!! Congrats on getting your tickets....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing some fun things Eileen, the plays will be here before you know. Hope your laptop gets sorted. I've had lots of technology problems too. It takes so much time to sort and get anything done. Hopefully this will be a thing of the past for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! I hear there was very long online queue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost interest in Harry Potter about half way through the series, but I have adult children who would love to be going to this play with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way the both feature squares and rectangles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, that's exciting! It must be the week for computer issues. I had to rest my laptop yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's great! Good luck with the laptop

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts