Five on Friday | The Little Things

Read | I'm still reading The Lie by C L Taylor.  It should actually be a pleasant, easy read but for some unknown reason I'm making hard work of it.  

Watched | We went to the Odeon Screen Unseen on Monday where we saw 'Demolition'.  I probably wouldn't have gone to see it from watching the trailer but it was a pleasant enough way of passing a couple of hours.  And, of course, I went to see Mamma Mia which was absolutely brilliant!

Heard | I've been hooked on all the Abba songs since seeing Mamma Mia.  I've also been listening to Frances, especially her new single - 'Don't Worry About Me


Made | Band practice starts again tomorrow morning so I've been getting the new music sorted for the children to add to their folders tomorrow - it takes ages, not my favourite job. I've also been indulging in my new hobby - making Zentangles (see here).

Worn | Clothes that are starting to feel loose - nearly time to go shopping again!

And Lastly ... It's time to change my car.  I think I'd like a Volkswagen Polo but I'll make my final decision after I've trotted around the garages and sat in all the various cars on my list.  This is the first time I've had to choose a car on my own so once I've decided on the model I want, my friendly mechanic is going to help me find the actual car ... which is a relief!

Thanks to Morgana for organising the Little Things, and to Amy for organising Five on Friday.

Comments

  1. I have a VW Fox, which is quite like a Polo, just with fewer fancy bits. I love it. One of the nicest cars I've ever driven. And the really good part is that it's so manoeuvrable that I can park it without looking like an idiot. Happy hunting. Whatever you decide to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to click through your link to find out what a zentangle was. Cool stuff! We have a VW Touran (it is six of us and a dog) and I love the honest and simple layout with no super fancy electronic gadgets, failsafe so far (it is a 2008 registration). Abba songs are fun to sing along to. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was fascinated with the Zentangles, I have never come across them before. Good luck with your car purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too have been listening to Frances this week after hearing her on the radio, such a beautiful voice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is nice your mechanic will help you find a car :) Have fun shopping for one!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also had to click to learn about Zentangles, and now I need to learn more. I'm not at all clever like this but I think I might give it a try anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exciting news about the car, we're looking for a new car for hubby in the next few months and we have our eye on the Vauxhall Mokka. Have a great week :) #LittleLoves

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is good to get some advice on buying a new car, hope you enjoy looking for one:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Mama Mia! Good luck with the car buying, hope you find what you're looking for.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts