Memorandum Monday


Waving to all my fellow Mondayers and asking if you can guess what my new thing is this week?

... it's black and shiny

... it's on my drive, and

... the photo is the biggest clue!

I bought my new (to me) car home on Friday .... a Renault Clio which is in immaculate condition and has very low mileage for its 2011 plate.  Sorry about the quality of the photo - I'm not very good at photographing black, shiny things! I haven't done any long journeys in it yet but, just from the short trips I've done around town, I know I'm going to enjoy driving it. It has a factory installed sat nav that I still have to work out how to use and update, but I've managed to retune the radio to my favourite station so that's the most important thing done!

Thank you to Sian for organising this link up and hope you all have a lovely week.

Comments

  1. Looks both spiffy and sporty - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes havig the radio tuned to the right channels is crucial in any new car - have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice too! Tuning the radio is certainly a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very nice!!! Enjoy driving it!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks very smart indeed and I hope you get a lot of wonderful trips out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice ride - I can just hear the Mama Mia soundtrack as you breeze along the motorways :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a bargain! And very cool...
    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for your new car! Hope that you love driving it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very smart! Wishing you many hours of happy motoring :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your new wheels! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts