Saturday, 20 August 2016

Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt

I've been steadily taking photos but have been really slack about posting them on the blog, so my apologies for that. Here's a few to be going on with ....

No 2 | footprint or pawprint.  I saw these in Stratford Upon Avon.



No 3 | skeleton, bone or x-ray. These three photos were exhibits at the 2016 Royal Academy Summer Exhibition



No 4 | porch or deck, taken in Stratford Upon Avon.  The second one is the porch on the building housing the Christmas Shop.



No 6 | caravan.  The first one is a photo of a painting exhibited in the 2016 Royal Academy Summer Exhibition and the second was taken during a photo walk in Bradford on Avon



No 9 | someone playing in or around water.  This is H, cooling her feet during a visit to the Old Mill at Ramsbury



No 10 | a bicycle, this one used for advertising in Stratford Upon Avon



No 13 | the moon ... a slightly grainy and poorly focused shot of the full moon.  



I still have 9 more to find.

5 comments:

  1. Yea! Like your deconstructed skeletons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best skeletons I've seen yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done well! Original footprints and as for those skeletons! You know I hadn't realised how popular old bikes are to advertise and decorate shops until I started looking for the hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some fantastic finds. Capturing the moon has been a difficult one for me, I like yours. Oh & that skeleton in pieces - what a story!

    ReplyDelete