Day 11: Bank Holiday Monday

I was intending to go to the coast today but decided in the end to give the Bank Holiday traffic and crowds a miss and settle for another day at home. It turned out to be the right decision as I'm struggling with the heat for some reason and everything is an effort. I don't know why because it's not actually that hot but today's walk will have to wait until later tonight when the sun has gone.

This means that today's photo is another from the garden ... cosmos again!

Comments

  1. Cosmos really is as pretty as a picture.
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No complaints from me! O love cosmos, and that picture is lovely.
    Funnily enough, I was hiking with the Ramblers on Saturday and a lot of them were complaining about the heat/mugginess. I thought I was OK but when I got in I was absolutely spent!
    Hope your evening walk is enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's been pretty hot here and I can quite see why you struggled. Lovely cosmos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never, ever leave home on a bank holiday weekend, just too many others about. I love cosmos too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like cosmos, they are so light & add to any arrangement, plus these are pink, so perfect in every way! Woman, oh how we can suffer the affects of heat because, so I've been told, hormones! Yes hormones regardless of age ... oh great (col).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts