Day 8: Feeling Tired!

Well, after saying that I'd completed my daily steps target with ease on Wednesday, yesterday was a struggle. I did meet the target but my body was protesting by late afternoon and today I am still feeling tired. As they say, 'no pain no gain', so instead of giving up and having an easy day I've tried to turn things around - the result of moving a couple of activities forward is that I'd completed most of my 8,000 steps by lunch time and the remainder seems very achievable without feeling like I'm actually exercising.

Today's photo was taken at the start of my walk, just round the corner from my home. This part of the village is crisscrossed by lots of paths and green spaces so, if I don't want to go too far from home, it's possible to vary my walks to keep it interesting.


As soon as I finish writing this, I'm going to curl up on the sofa with my book ('The Collector by Nora Roberts') and lose myself in the story for an hour or so. I don't really have any other plans for today except that it'll definitely be an early bedtime!

Comments

  1. I like days with no clear plans (or rules) & ones that include reading ... books are best way to get lost.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts