Day 9: Home Improvements

Despite feeling so tired yesterday I ended up doing 9251 steps, my best effort so far. 

I've been out for a very short walk today, choosing a new route up through part of the Hilperton Gap ...


Today is all about getting ready for the work I want to have done upstairs - the family bathroom and en-suite are being overhauled with new tiling in both and possibly a new suite in the family bathroom. My own bedroom needs to be decorated and then all of upstairs and the stairs will have new flooring (although the flooring may not be done at this stage, it all depends on costs!). I'll also be choosing new bedroom furniture so today I'm photographing the sleigh bed and the existing units to see if I can sell them. 

Once that is done I'll start moving into the smallest bedroom, where I'll sleep until the work is completed. I don't have a start date yet but, as I'll take the opportunity to sort and declutter as I move things between rooms, by starting now I can take my time and not have to rush.

Comments

  1. Lovely view. Sounds like you will be busy in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty walk, although it looks a little difficult, is there a path we cannot see? Oh I do like a sleigh bed. WOW more changes & having seen the success you have had with the gardens & downstairs, upstairs is going to be fantastic! Our ensuite needs a makeover.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts