Day 15: Take Three Thursday ... on Friday!

Better late than never, here are the three photos I intended to share yesterday for Take Three Thursday. The current theme at the Harry Potter exhibition is to show the public more of the costumes from the films, so I had plenty of choice to find options for the scavenger hunt - no. 25 Hat.

the Hogwarts uniform worn by Harry in his first year
Professor McGonagall's robe and hat
Snape wearing Neville's grandmother's clothes - during the lesson on banishing boggarts by using the Riddikulus spell
 
Today's photo shows the two chocolate frogs I bought for Little Miss C and Little Miss H.


Little Miss C is reading Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone for the very first time, so I thought it'd be nice for her to have a chocolate frog to open at the same time that Harry open's his on his first train journey to Hogwarts. Her sister is too small to be reading the books but I couldn't leave her out, so she's got one too!

Comments

  1. Its was great there, we really enjoyed it and took loads of photos too. Some of mine are here https://kcscourt.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/weeks-eighteen-and-nineteen-part-3-of.html

    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in Eileen. I hope you are feeling much better today. I always like Professor McGonagall's green robe and hat (Maggie Smith is a star in everything/anything). For Harry's birthday celebrations this year, I bought gummy frogs & covered them in chocolate to put on the cake ... I think pure chocolate frogs would taste much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great selection of hats. You must have the perfect photo for Nancy Merrill's photo a week challenge . The prompt is Literary Reference.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts