Day 26: Here and There!


Just a quick post today as I overslept and am trying to catch up with myself. Today's photo was taken in the garden, where I was expecting to see lots of damaged plants after yesterday's winds and rain. Instead, I was pleasantly surprised to see very little damage and lots of new buds. Nature never ceases to amaze me.

It's going to be a 'here and there' sort of day with little time for a breather between appointments. I have a couple of private lessons, a band presentation in a village primary school and a trip to Corsham to drop of some cornets for repair. I'm also having lunch with a friend, need to be back home to receive a parcel delivery during the designated time, and am meeting with other parents to discuss the possibility of teaching their children.

Roll on tonight!

Comments

  1. Great close up shot of the rosebud. You have another busy day ahead with lots of fun activities planned. I have a few buds yet to bloom on my roses, so I am most hopeful I get flowers before any frost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a busy day, but I hope everything fell into place and that you have made it to the evening with a sense of satisfaction! My late-blooming glads are dotted all over the place and I am wondering about the wisdom of cutting them to enjoy indoors. I just don't know at what point you are meant to cut them - don't want to kill the buds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea about the gladioli so I'm no help at all. Yes, everything got done today thanks and I'm now enjoying a quiet evening at home.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts