Day 36: A Bit Grumpy!

I've woken up with the grumps and just want the week to be over. I've not been sleeping well and that, together with the extra work of the band presentation, has just about finished me off! I only have a couple of recorder clubs to run at lunchtime today, which are always good fun, so thankfully not much effort is required of me today.

A quick walk around the garden this morning revealed that the honeysuckle has a few (very) late flowers. It finished flowering about six weeks ago.


Comments

  1. Lovely colours in the honeysuckle. We have some clematis blooming (usually they're early summer) and some weigela are putting on a second show as well! Summer has come at last now that fall is here ;)
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your day re-energised you and made you a smiley face 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts