Back On My Feet

I've managed to get downstairs after three days unable to leave my bed after being poleaxed by flu like symptoms. I still feel worn out but my temperature is back to normal and the horrible symptoms have disappeared, so am definitely on the mend. Why is illness so tiring? I've made myself eat some solid food and have been drinking plently of fluids but I think it'll be a few more days before I'm back to normal. I've cancelled diary appointments for the next couple of days, have nothing planned anyway for the other weekdays, so will have a relaxing week to rest. Back soon. 

Comments

  1. Oh Eileen you poor thing ... summer flu = awful! Glad to read you are feeling better; a rest week is just what you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you've been laid so low. Sounds dreadful. Be kind to yourself and take your time to get fully well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to read that you've been feeling so poorly. Very unpleasant for you and thank goodness you're feeling a bit more like it again. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a nasty bug. I hope you are soon properly on the mend

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to read that you've been ill. When I am alone and ill is when I wish my daughter still lived at home! I think that the worst part of living alone is being ill and not having anyone there to bring you a glass of water or a cup of tea or any medications! I hope you feel better now and take time to recover completely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts