Holiday Day 13

It's been an intentionally quiet day today. I didn't have a good night, totally self inflicted as I forgot to take my daily meds yesterday. I woke with a thumping headache and knew that my BP was high so, after a tiny bit of breakfast, I went  back to bed for an hour. I woke feeling fragile but thankfully pain free, so stayed in my room for most of the day just reading and relaxing. Tonight is the inter house quiz so I hope to join in with that after the evening meal.

Here's a photo from yesterday ... a bit misty and drab, but showing a typical scene from this area.



It's my last full day tomorrow before the drive home on Friday. I'm tired but happy - who knew sightseeing could be so exhausting! I'm hoping to go to Hereford Cathedral tomorrow to see their chained library, and maybe have a quick look around Hay-on-Wye on the way back. 

Comments

  1. Sight seeing is absolutely shattering. There's so much to take in a process. I'm glad the pain has gone and you feel more settled again.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better today, Eileen. Holidaying is exhausting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you took the day to rest. Love seeing the photos of the countryside.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts