A Special Week

I have lots planned for this week ... all to celebrate my birthday. It's officially today, but celebrations will continue for a while!

I'll catch up with my (twin) sister today and then am out with friends for a meal this evening. Tomorrow night I'm seeing 'Bohemian Rhapsody' again with Lauren (because she hasn't seen it yet) and on Wednesday will be meeting Joy for lunch, and then my book group friends for an evening meal. Thursday will be another two meals with other friends and on Friday a shopping trip followed by an evening meal. I am going to be huge by the end of the week ... huge, but happy!

I won the ongoing 'who gets to say Happy Birthday first' competition with sister, sending my text at 8 am, while she was still typing her message to me. We had to reset the rules a few years back after she sent a text at one minute past midnight, and now contact can only be made at a reasonable hour. We're both still very much in touch with our inner child!

Comments

  1. Sounds like a lovely week. Happy birthday 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you Eileen & your sister. Sending wishes for a marvelous day. Sounds a wonderful celebratory week in the plans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to you and your sister too. Have some wonderfully fantastic celebrations!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Sounds like a brilliant week ahead. I never celebrate mine, and I really should try harder to do so. You definitely have the right idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday. I forget you are so close to mine! I too have a string of celebrations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to you and your twin sister! Best wishes for good health and happiness, today and all the days to come. I am so glad that you are planning to celebrate all week! That's how birthdays should be celebrated, in my opinion! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great week. It all sounds like good fun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great week! Happy belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A response to all your comments ... thank you for the birthday wishes. I had a lovely time on the actual day and have enjoyed all the extra treats and celebrations as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Eileen if only I'd known, I would have loved to join you and Lauren to see Bohemian Rhapsody, I haven't been able to convince GM to take me and I'm not keen on going by myself, and I was in Tbridge on Tuesday evening!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts