My Playroom (2)

I seem to have caught up with myself after a quiet weekend spent either watching TV or reading. Sunday was a jimjam day, not intentional, but I didn’t get dressed at all. It was bliss!



Today's photo shows the other end of the playroom. The blind on the table belongs in the en-suite but needs to be cut to size before it can be re-fitted (because of the new tiling). 

I plan to do some sorting today but will listen to my body and only attempt 30 minutes organising the cupboards in the playroom and however much I can deal with from the boxes in the music room in an additional 20 or 30 minutes. I’ve decided that by spending an hour every day on this will soon show results and it shouldn’t take too long to get it all finished.

Tomorrow should see the return of the carpet fitters with the vinyl flooring for the bathrooms (and they also have to sort out the carpet on one stair) and then that’ll be another thing crossed off the list.

Comments

  1. It's wonderful seeing all the progress each room is making. I like your playroom cupboards/bookcases. Sundays spent in jimjams are truly bliss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's getting there isn't it? Apart from the music room, every room has the furniture properly arranged and no clutter. There's a completely different feel to the house and it feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

      Delete
  2. I am having some serious "play room" envy! LOL! It looks so nice and clean and full of light! I really, really need to go and straighten out my Dump and turn it into a play room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you lived closer I'd let you come round and play!

      Delete
  3. Sunday sounds like a perfect day! I enjoy watching your house come together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunday was perfect. Every now and then I need a day like that.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts