My Playroom


I've decided that it is Blogger messing up the colour of my photos as the original has captured the white of the walls, cupboards and tables accurately. Anyway, this is my playroom/study/workroom. This room was finished long before I started the recent improvements so ended up being the repository for everything that needed to be moved to clear the other rooms. I've now moved the majority of the bigger items back to their proper places around the house but have been left with the task of sorting out the three big cupboards in this room (I was standing in front of the third one to take the photo). As you can see, I've just crammed things in and it now needs to be sorted - I think I may have a mild case of OCD as the jumble on each shelf makes me feel uncomfortable but half an hour a day devoted to sorting and clearing will soon put this room back in order!

Comments

  1. I know how you feel, I am the same, I mainly have drawers here, but I can't stand them untidy, and everything has to be in the correct drawer, see you at the next OCD club meeting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be there! I need to have a place for everything or I can't relax.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE those cupboards. So simple and neat and a bit Shakery. Perfect.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're from IKEA - their HEMNES range. It the Shaker styling that I love and I think they fit the room perfectly. I have IKEA Billy bookcases in the music room. IKEA is my friend!!

      Delete
  3. Olá Eileen,
    A sua casa está a ficar encantadora.
    Adoro esses armários
    Abraços,
    Ailime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Translation: Hello, Eileen, Your house is getting lovely. I love these cabinets, Hugs, Ailime

      Thanks Ailime. The internal door handles will be changed this weekend and then it is just the last bit of decorating to do. It shouldn't be long until it is all finished.

      Delete
  4. Oh, I like your playroom! Those cupboards are lovely! I think I'd like to have some cupboards in my crafts room, too. Right now, I am using mismatched items that I already have and making do with them. But, I might have to rethink things. I'm sure you'll have those shelves sorted out in no time! You'll have to take an "after" photo, when you are done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to remember to do an 'after' photo for you. I love this room ... it's the perfect space for the creative side of my life.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn.

      Do you have your own blog or Instagram page please?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts