Saturday


Band practice has been cancelled, thank goodness. There was a bit of a thaw yesterday but that has frozen overnight and the roads are lethal! I was woken up by the noise of the ice creaking as a neighbour tried to reverse their car out of the drive. I won't be going out today!

I feel a bit restless today, probably because there is no band. Lazy days are all very well and nice but only when they're a treat and not the norm, so there may be some more sorting later on. I'd like to finish organising the cupboards in the playroom today and then move on to the boxes in the music room next week. This is the last big push to get the decluttering finished so I need to summon up the energy to get on with it!

Comments

  1. It looks like a winter/Christmas village! I love seeing glimpses of your neighborhood! All the houses on my block are single story houses! And, of course, no brick homes (because of earthquakes); they are all wood framed houses, finished with sheet rock, stuccoed, and painted. But, we all have brick chimneys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went out early morning shopping (we've had nowhere near as much snow as you) and my thought was that it's a beautiful winter morning and if it had been Christmas Day, perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts