Tuesday

Thank you all for your kind comments yesterday. It’s another ‘take it easy’ sort of day because I definitely want to be well enough for tomorrow. I feel tons better, still not 100%, but so much better than the last couple of days. I’m not sure whether it is a virus or as a result of overdoing things but the rest seems to be sorting me out.


Yesterday I watched a bit of TV in between dozing on the sofa. Daytime TV isn't always the most stimulating experience but I did enjoy the quiz show, Tipping Point, as one of the competitors was a local man who ended up winning over £3000.

I wouldn’t have been going out today anyway as I’m expecting two deliveries ... the new bedding should arrive today. I haven’t found the stuff I already have - if I put it in a safe place it’ll probably never be seen again! I decided to treat myself to a new duvet cover and also a new fitted sheet, a valance to fit a double bed (all my other sheets are king size), and a couple of extra pillow cases. I'll soon be back in my own bedroom.

Comments

  1. Glad to hear that the resting is helping and you are planning to take it easy, today, too. Good that you treated yourself to new bedding - if and when you find the old set, you can either keep it as a spare set or donate. Hope you continue to feel better and be well for tomorrow's event. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I missed this yesterday as it was rather a busy one for me. I totally agree with your angle of attack and hope that today (Wednesday) is all you expect it to be and more besides.
    Hope you are feeling really well too.
    I bought some new bedding for the guest room a few weeks ago and used it for the first time last night - and my guest mentioned it quite off her own bat, saying howe much she liked it. I feel vindicated!
    xx
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts