Friday

Just a quick post today, using my phone so I hope it works! The Internet connection failed yesterday and is still unresolved; there is a BT Openreach van in the close but I don't know whether what they are doing caused the problem or whether they are trying to effect a repair. Time will tell!

I didn't manage much of the admin yesterday because of the Internet problems and I also can't access many of your blogs from my phone, so am behind with commenting. I'll try to catch up as and when. I did some more sorting out instead, found a few more things to put away and a lot more things to sell, so I've started photographing some of the bigger things ready to place adverts when the Internet is working.


These three containers contain the last of the things I need to make decisions on. The hession bag is full of leads, adapters and electrical gubbins so once I'm sure that I have the correct leads for all the things I want to sell, the remainder will go to the skip. The other two boxes contain a mixture of the things where I can't decide whether to keep, sell or donate. 

The music room looks much the same as the previous photo, but everything has been examined and sorted into piles for sale or donation. Most of what I want to keep is in the proper place around the house but there are some instruments and music books piled up in the music room as I can't yet get to the cupboards in that room to put them away.

I won't be doing any more work on this until next week. I'm counting Friday as the weekend now I'm retired, so have been shopping this morning and after lunch plan to settle down with my book and disappear into the story.

Comments

  1. Every day is weekend, if we want it to be. It's lovely, isn't it?
    Wjhat a nuisance about the internet connection - hope they sort it soon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are cracking on with sorting everything out though, good job! I went upstairs to declutter my wardrobe, one dress. Then I had a little lay down on my bed ... 2 hours later I woke up. Some may say I lack organization, I say the bed was calling to me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts