Monday


Today's excitement is the delivery of the armchair! My worry about it being a completely different shade proved to be unnecessary and it is a good colour match to the existing sofas (it's just the light from the window that's putting the yellowish tint on the armchair!).

I've moved the furniture around and the Davenport has been returned to its original place at the other end of the room as this means that I can see Ced's photo every time I walk into the room and also when I'm sat in any of my chosen spots, without the bother of reflections. I need to find one more small side table and sell the other two larger ones, and then the room is finished in terms of furniture. The last task will be to decide on and purchase the art for the walls.

Comments

  1. love the shape of your chair, it looks very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely chair and great that it matches so well.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The room is looking much more balanced now as, being from the same range, it is the correct scale for the sofas.

      Delete
  3. Yay! So happy for you that the armchair was delivered and the upholstery matches! Sounds like your living room is going to be a lovely place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. I’m really pleased with how everything has worked out and how cosy the room feels.

      Delete
  4. Result! When you're done you can help me choose mine - since you're obviously so good at it and seem to enjoy it :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t know if you’d want my help if you knew how bad I am at sticking to a budget 😂

      Delete
  5. Looks very comfy cozy in that corner. Yeah to just about there with all the decorating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last bit of painting will be done at the end of April and then I just have to decide on pictures for each room and I’ll be finished 😁

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts