Sunday


The wind kept me awake last night. The last time I looked at the clock it was 5:29 am, and I didn't then wake up until 10:30 ish. It's raining on and off today, so another day indoors, not that I'm complaining!

I'm looking through various gardening catalogues to see if there are any bargains for the garden, but as usual I've come up with a huge list and now need to whittle it down and be sensible. 

This afternoon I'll settle myself in front of the TV to watch the final two Cranford episodes, but apart from that I have no other firm plans.

Looking ahead ... tomorrow will be a difficult day. It's the 6th year anniversary of losing Ced, and this year the loss feels like in the early days, extremely raw and painful. I don't have anything planned for the day as I choose to celebrate his life on his birthday and not in memory of his death, so I'll probably just potter about at home. The children will be turning up for their music lessons after school; they were all very enthusiastic at band on Saturday and I've received positive feedback from all of the parents, so I think we are off to a good start.

Comments

  1. I'm so glad the music lessons are taking off - good for you.
    I know words are no good but just to say I am thinking of you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to avoid garden catalogs because I want to order everything I see! Sounds like you are having a relaxed Sunday. I am sorry that Monday will be a difficult day. I hope you will find a small measure of comfort and peace, despite the pain of your loss. (((HUGS))). Glad to hear the music lessons are off to a good start. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olá Eileen,
    As flores são lindas e a escolha vai ser difícil!
    Lamento a perda de Ced pedindo que Deus a ajude a enfrentar como tem feito até aqui.
    Abraços,
    Ailime

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you tomorrow. Hope the day passes calmly and serenely. Be kind to yourself. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending lots of good thoughts your way. It's good that you'll have the kid's music lessons to look forward to & the joy you get from sharing your gifts & skill. I like all the pinks & purples you are looking at in your gardening catalogue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending you love and light today Eileen. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you got through yesterday without too much pain. No-one can know exactly how ~you~ are feeling, we can just send you our virtual hugs. Tell me about it - I've had a few of them myself recently, thank you, and they do make so much difference. 💚

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts