Sunday

Well, for all my self imposed ruling that the weekend should be 'my time', this is what the music room looks like after an hour's effort this morning ...


I was running through what I have planned for tomorrow and realised that I'd used my temporary teaching space, otherwise known as the dining room, to organise some of the boxes. With the music room and the dining room unsuitable for teaching, I was left with the choice of sorting out a space in one of those rooms or using the living room instead. Well, there's no way I want to teach in the living room so it made sense to clear enough space in the music room.

The things I have moved out are either upstairs in the spare bedroom (the things that need to be photographed and sold), or in the dining room (the things for the skip, the charity shop, plus the audio equipment). Hopefully I can deal with the charity shop and skip stuff tomorrow morning and then I'll be back to just the audio stuff stacked on the table. The company buying the audio stuff has responded to say they will visit within the next two weeks so it shouldn't be too long before the table is clear again.

I'll need to consider suitable seats for the teaching but for now the dining room chair and the folding chair I use when we go busking will do and I'll use the room for a while before I make a decision.

Now for the rest of the day, doing very little except enjoying myself!

Comments

  1. You're really getting there, aren't you. Very much on the last laps.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got to the stage where my efforts are encouraging me to keep going. The results are visible and I'm reclaiming the house for actual living rather than storage. Nearly there!

      Delete
  2. Wow, you really got that room cleared up! Well done! You are motivating me to stop procrastinating on my spare bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only cleared one half of the room, to create a reasonable sized teaching space, and everything I moved still has to be dealt with. The rooms not empty as doll's house is still in there - it's too big to keep moving and I don't really have anywhere else I can put it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts