Sunday

Temptation is never very far away!


This is the sight that greeted me this morning. We buy eggs for all the under 18 band members and their siblings; two players couldn't make it so I am babysitting their eggs until next week.

I've not long got out of bed, sleeping from 8pm last night until 2pm this afternoon. I obviously needed the sleep and feel much better than I did yesterday. I'll see how I feel, but another trip to the doctor may be necessary.

Today, all I have to do is empty the upstairs cupboards in preparation for the decorator who is starting tomorrow. That doesn't include the cupboards in my playroom so is not as bad as it sounds ... just clothes from my bedroom and whatever is in the airing cupboard. It'll all have to live on the spare bed for this week. Once that's done it'll be yet another day of doing as little as possible and getting some rest ... it's getting a bit boring now!!

Comments

  1. Oh wow, that's a long night's sleep. Hope it does the trick. It's weird - I've been waking up bright and early these last couple of weeks, raring to go, yet today I slept right up to the alarm and have been spaced out all day! I'd probably have slept in too, given the chance. Hmmm. Good luck ignoring those eggs for a week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm eggcelling (get it?) at ingoring the eggs. I don't want to trigger yet another migraine so it's relatively easy at the moment. The sleep certainly sorted things out and that coupled with the enforced quiet time due to the decorator taking over the house will get me back to normal I think.

      Delete
  2. Do go to the doctors.Put yourself first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things are nearly back to normal and I definitely feel much better so I'll just leave it until my usual monthly appointment.

      Delete
  3. That is an awful lot of sleep Eileen . . . I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not unheard of for me though so I'm not concerned. I do feel much better now and a few days of taking it easy while the decorator is working should sort me out.

      Delete
  4. Hope the long sleep helped. I agree about maybe going to see the doctor, again. Hope you get your car back, tomorrow, and the decorating goes well. I'd have a hard time ignoring those chocolate eggs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have my car back so that's one less thing to worry about. The sleep helped so I'm just waiting for my routine appointment to speak to the doctor; it's the sort of glitch that happens from time to time, so not too much of a worry and easy to manage now I'm not working.

      Delete
  5. You must have been so very weary. Maybe another GP visit would be a positive step. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's par for the course for me though so I'm waiting for my usual appointment as I don't think there is anything to worry about.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts