Saturday

It’s Saturday so it is the usual band practice. I arrived first so set out the seats ready for the players.




I thoroughly enjoyed this morning ... a short session with two boys to reinforce their ability to count the rhythm, and then playing with the band for the rest of the morning. We played through quite a few new pieces so plenty of sight reading.

I dropped off a couple of boxes at the charity shop and now I’m home for the rest of the day. I need to get the music room ready for lessons on Monday but that'll be the limit of my efforts today ... everything else can wait until I summon up the energy.

Comments

  1. Sounds like you had a good morning and enjoyed today's band session. I hope you have a good rest of the day and rest. I am putting together another bag of donations, myself. I usually wait until I have a few bags and boxes ready and then, call for a pick up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good fun at band today - definitely my joyful activity for the day. I started putting things back in the music room but the paint is still tacky so I can’t do much until I can move the plank back into its space. I’m now watching the Eurovision Song Contest on TV - there’s some very odd acts!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts