Thursday

I’m being watched! Meet Ermentrude, my carrier bag holder ...



The cupboard under the stairs had to be partially emptied and all that stuff  been dumped on the big sofa. I’ve very quickly got used to the living room being tidy and this mess is stressing me. I’m so ready for it all to be finished!

The unwanted furniture was collected this morning so that’s one of this month’s goals achieved and probably the only tick in the box for today.  The decorator has started painting the doors in the hall, which makes moving around the house difficult, so it’ll be a day of reading, playing online games, maybe a bit of letter writing, and I have the telephone consultation with my doctor this afternoon. 

Comments

  1. Isn't she lovely? In her own way, of course!
    Good luck with the phone appointment.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy. Yes, she has her own special sort of charm 😁

      Delete
  2. Ermentrude looks well pleased with her role as observer & holder. Fingers crossed that the doctor is all about your positive changes & strides (literally) to well being.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does a good job of keeping carrier bags neat and tidy! I’m not too hopeful about the doctor consultation. My BP results were so high that I’m sure he will reintroduce the medication I stopped taking last year.

      Delete
  3. Pleased to meet you, Ermentrude!

    Hope the consultation with the doctor goes well and there will be a follow up visit to continue to monitor your BP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see the doctor every month anyway so already have an appointment arranged. This was an extra consultation and the outcome is to restart taking the tablet I stopped last year ... so back to taking a combination of three medications for the BP.

      Delete
  4. Cute. Ermentrude looks like the Yeo Valley logo. Any connection?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, there’s no connection. I bought her years ago from Scotts of Stowe.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts