Thursday

I'm feeling much better today though still very sleepy but that's the after effect of the medication and it'll take a couple more days to get back to normal. I don't take the second tablet unless absolutely necessary for this very reason.

The leak in the radiator has been dealt with (the drainage valve hadn't been tightened properly) and the boiler issue is no longer an issue (the WiFi thermostat has been swapped and given a good talking to!), so it was a very cheap visit. Thankfully!

I'm not doing much today. It's raining on and off, and I don't feel like going out so I will sort through a pile of books and that's about it for today. My daily photo is similar to yesterday but this one is a possible for the Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt, No 4 blurred vision .....

Comments

  1. So glad to hear you are feeling better & thankfully not a costly fix at all to the heating system. I like your blurred vision find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary-Lou. I’m relieved it was a quick and cheap resolution.

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear that you feel better, if still sleepy, and that the radiator and boiler were easily fixed at very little cost. :) I love your blurred vision photo! Very clever! Hope you are having a restful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ve had a very peaceful day thanks Bless, doing very little! I think I’ll be back to normal after a good night’s sleep.

      Delete
  3. Thank goodness it has all been sorted out simply and inexpensively and also that you are feeling so much better.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I’m so relieved that is was so easily resolved. I had visions of the carpet being taken up and holes in the wall!

      I feel so much better now - a good night’s sleep (I’m not setting the alarm) and I be raring to go again xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts