Sunday


Some more recorder ensemble sets to go to the charity shop.


I went to the concert last night and sitting in a cool church listening to some wonderful music was the perfect way to spend a very hot Saturday evening in June.

It's supposed to be Operation Garden later this morning but I have to admit that I don't feel much like being outside if it's as hot as it was yesterday. It should take us a couple of hours to clear the weeds and get the rest of the membrane and gravel down, and then I'll just be left with the central bed to clear of weeds and bark and knock everything back into shape! I think we'll just have to see what the temperature is and make a decision whether to postpone or not.

I don't have any plans for the rest of the day. I have some band admin which I'd like to get done out of the way as I need to prepare the certificates for our end of year awards so I'll probably get them printed to avoid a last minute panic. My staycation is more to do with taking a break from the sorting and decluttering of things rather than the odds and ends of band related stuff that must keep going until the end of July when we break for the summer. After that's done, there's the fifth Harry Potter film on TV and then most likely and evening curled up with a book. 


Comments

  1. It's supposed to be much cooler and more comfortable today so fingers crossed.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been much cooler but we didn't get the garden done. I had a bad nosebleed and had to go to A&E. Back at home and feeling much better now.

      Delete
  2. Definitely let the weather dictate your garden activities! Hope you have a lovely Sunday. I am thinking of doing more sewing! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't the day I'd planned! Spent some time in A&E while the stopped a bad nosebleed and then back home to stay still and do as little as possible. I'm feeling okay now though.

      Delete
    2. Oh, my! Glad you are feeling OK now! Take it easy!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts