Thursday


This is a possible for the SPSH No 2, Single and Pretty. 

And this is my little pile of books to be decluttered today ... all of them belonged to my late partner but you can probably guess that from the titles!



I've received a letter advising that the doctor wants to see me to discuss the results of my recent blood tests. I've been asked to make a 'routine' appointment so I'm taking that as an indication that there is nothing seriously wrong or maybe a confirmation that there is nothing wrong at all and he needs to decide what to do next. I phoned for an appointment this morning but he is fully booked this week and is then away on holiday so the earliest I will get to see him is July 8th ... another indication that the results aren't a cause for concern.

I'm having another easy at-home day, probably just reading and sleeping. The joint pain is back under control today but I had a disturbed night and kept waking because I couldn't find a comfortable sleeping position, so I'm catching up with a few Zzzzzs while I can.

Comments

  1. A very lovely flower.
    I think they'd want to see you quickly if there was anything serious going on and I would find that reassuring too.
    Have a gentle day - sleeping and reading sounds good to me!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy. I'm enjoying a guilt free day doing very little!

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful rose - your photo catches the unfolding beauty. Good to hear that your blood work wasn't anything ringing alarm bells :) Although the month, the year are moving at an extremely fast pace, July 8th will be here sooner than expected. :) I hope you have a wonderful day sorting, reading & catching up on the zzz's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a lovely day thank you. I'll be taking the same approach for the rest of the week. 😚

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts