Tuesday


It's the monthly book group tonight so, as I've read the book (and definitely won't ever read it again!) it was an easy choice to add this one to the growing pile of decluttered books. 

The book group is my only definite plan for today, so the rest of my time will be spent on either another trip to the skip, wrestling with the membrane in the garden, or sorting through a couple of boxes indoors, or maybe all three. Energy levels are not too good this morning, so it's a question of pacing myself and taking plenty of breaks. 

My joyful activity for the day will be looking for a free online puzzle/mystery game, and spending some time playing it!

Comments

  1. It's Tuesday, here, too! Early morning - 2:35 a.m. I really ought to think about going to bed! Enjoy your book group meeting and whatever else you feel like doing. Take it easy if the energy levels aren't that great. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt I will be doing much today ... I've had to take some tablets to try to ward off a headache.

      Hope you've made it to bed and managed to get a good night's sleep!

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that today is not starting out well - migraines are so body consuming. :(

    That is too bad that the book was a let down, but yes let the book go & spark joy in someone else. As I sort through stuff that is what I'm telling the object I am letting go - go spark joy for someone else. I thankfully stopped buying books a few years ago - it's so easy to be quickly over run with books, as reading is definitely a passion for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got rid of most of the reference books years when I realised that I was using the internet instead of the book. Novels I find quite easy to pass on, I just have a few favourites that I read again and again and which I'll keep. It's the music books that I find so difficult to let go!

      Delete
  3. I hope you manage to throw off the headache so you can get to the book group, even if it's just to sound off about the book! ;-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I made it to the book group and will soon be in bed for an early night. I was the only one who didn't enjoy the book so it was interesting to hear everyone talking about why they liked it. We scored it at 8 (out of 10) but it would have been higher without my mark.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts