Tuesday

The book group was good fun last night and we stayed out much later than we should have done considering that the others had to get up for work this morning. I'm meeting the same friends tonight to see Men In Black International at the Odeon so that'll be today's joyful activity.

I'm hoping to divide my time between the garden and continuing the sorting of the cupboards in the playroom. The forecast is for rain but I'm optimistic that I can get out in the garden at some stage, at least long enough to tie back all the new growth on the climbers.

Today's book looks very tatty but I have every confidence it will sell for a good price. It's a maintenance manual for an early model MG and I was surprised and pleased by the amount the previous one I sold realised in the sale. 

Comments

  1. It does look tatty, that book, but very 'sought after' so fingers crossed. The aging is part of the attraction, for me.
    It's lovely to read that the climbers are doing well and need to be tied up. :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two of the climbing roses are doing well but the third one is lagging behind and hasn't even reached the bottom of the trellis yet.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you had such a good evening, yesterday, and today's movie night is equally fun. Hope you get a good price for your book, tatty as it might be. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The film was enjoyable but not a patch on the original Men in Black films starring Will Smith.

      Delete
  3. I'm sure the MG manual will get snapped up quickly. I had time in the garden yesterday - finally a day without rain - it's a jungle out there! I'm sure your climbers will be in bloom in no time. Hopefully the movie isn't a disappointment & lots of good fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I've already had a couple of enquiries so I'm feeling optimistic.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts