Wednesday

Well, so much for yesterday's intentions ... I made it to the book group and that was it. A headache started mid morning and I had to take some tablets and shut the light out to try to ward it off. I didn't feel 100% by the evening but did make it to the book group although I came home earlier than usual and had an early night. I'm pain free (in terms of the headache) today but completely lacking in energy and a good attitude, so will be having a lazy day.

I've decided on a lunch time visit to the cinema to see Avengers:Endgame. I missed it when it was on in Trowbridge so have to go to Chippenham (about 12 miles away) instead. It seems to be the final week for screening the film in this area so I'll make the effort to go.


When I was teaching full time I organised bands in most of my schools. I no longer have a need this music so I'm donating these three sets to the youth band - two of the sets will provide additional copies and one set will be completely new to the band. I've now cleared one shelf in my music cupboard!

Comments

  1. I am extremely impressed. You put me to shame, you really do. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm finding it very easy. After six years of constant decluttering I am ready to reach the finish line.

      Delete
  2. Oh that's too bad about the migraine. Touch wood but I haven't had one in quite a while so I do know how energy sucking it can be afterwards, which many don't understand. Yeah to seeing the finish line in full view now with the decluttering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As migraines go, it wasn't too bad but I am feeling worn out today. I've just got home after see the Avengers: Endgame film so I've had exactly the sort of day I've needed - relaxing in front of the big screen and suspending belief for three hours!

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you were able to avert the headache with medications, but, sorry it left you feeling drained. But, it sounds like you had a nice relaxing day. My daughter saw the Avengers: Endgame movie and loved it.

    Well done on the decluttering! You've cleared an entire shelf! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on a roll ... three or four more days and another shelf will be empty.

      Delete
  4. Glad you're feeling better! I hate those kind of headaches! I'll be watching the film when it comes out on DVD or for rent. I can't bring myself to be around that many people. Wow - on the decluttering. I was wishing that I was doing so well, though I am getting through some bits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd have been fine today - there were only three of us in the cinema!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts