Saturday


I balanced the accounts! A middle of the night brainwave was all that was needed, but I am tired this morning. As expected it was my own silly mistake, which was glaringly obvious once I'd spotted it. Still it's done now and I can stop worrying and just enjoy the morning ... the AGM, a short concert to parents and then the presentation of certificates and cups to the under 18s. It's always a lovely way to finish up before the summer break.

I don't have any other plans for the rest of the day. We're due some more rain so whatever I do is likely to be indoors, so maybe some piano playing or possibly some more research on my family tree. 

Comments

  1. I'm so glad you were able to figure out the error and balance the books! Hope you have a lovely day. Sounds like it will be a busy, but, fun day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not as glad as I was! It's been a lovely day thanks.

      Delete
  2. Well done. It's such a nuisance when things don't fit together properly. Now you can put it to rest (and have a rest yourself, if needs be).
    I hope you are having a lovely time this morning.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This morning all went according to plan. Lots of happy smiling children after the awards were presented.

      Delete
  3. Yeah to getting that report done & dusted. It's funny how when our brains are suppose to be at rest they are busy figuring things out for us. I like your bookmark - cheers to a restful weekend & hopefully your most improved musician will be thrilled with award.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was shocked and wasn't expecting it at all. She had a huge grin on her face.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts